Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

VPN CLIENTE LITE LICENCE FOR FVS318N

atiktepika
Aspirant

VPN CLIENTE LITE LICENCE FOR FVS318N

Dear all,

I did purchase a new FVS31N on the fith of June of 2012 and I want to know if I was entitled to a free licence for the lite VPN client.

Until now we did use shrew client but this is no longer an option so I would like to know about this.

I don't have the original product box but I do have the original CD and even it does include a client it does not show any key or indications about this.

I did correctly register my firewall with Netgear at the time but I no longer have the option to contact netgear directly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Javier.

Model: FVS318N|ProSafe Wireless N 8 port gigabit VPN firewall
Message 1 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: VPN CLIENTE LITE LICENCE FOR FVS318N

Hi atiktepika,

Kindly click here and fill-up the required fields in order to check if you are qualified to receive free VPN Lite license key.  

Let us know the result.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
atiktepika
Aspirant

Hi there,

thanks a lot for your suggestion @DaneA

I did try  your form but before I can submit it I do receive this message:

"The upgrade is available only for units purchased after November 1st, 2012

I did purchase my unit the 5 of June of 2012, so it seems that this is not an option.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks a lot, J.

Message 3 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@atiktepika,

You may want to try the ProSAFE VPN Client Professional.  You may download the latest version 6.40.004 here.  

Be reminded that it has a 30-day trial period.  After the trial period expires, you will need to purchase a VPN Client license key from authorized NETGEAR Resellers.  For the list of authorized NETGEAR Resellers, click here.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@atiktepika,

I just want to follow-up on this.  Let us know if you have further questions.

Otherwise, if ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements