Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

VPN Client license key lost for SRX5308

gimnicher
Aspirant

VPN Client license key lost for SRX5308

I purchased the firewall in October of 2015 and am just now wanting to use the VPN features.  Unfortunately, I cannot locate the original CD containing the license key required to activate the five VPN Client software.  The serial # is XXXXXXXXXXX.  Will you/can you provide me the license key so that I can activate the VPN Client software?

Model: SRX5308|PROSAFE Gigabit Quad WAN SSL & IPSEC VPN Firewall
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: VPN Client license key lost for SRX5308

Hi gimnicher, 

That, I'm not sure. As it was not indicated on the key information, usually lite licenses are single. The best way to know is to install it and use the license. There was a "5U" code on the license code, so there's a chance it a 5-user license. 

Thanks,

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello gimnicher, 

Welcome to the community! 

I had to edit your post and removed the serial number. I have looked up the serial number you have provided and found out that it has a free VPN Lite license. I'll send you a PM for the details. 

Thanks,

Message 2 of 4
gimnicher
Aspirant

Thank you so much for doing this.  One final question:  is the lite license key you sent me good for the original 5 copies or just for 1 copy?

Message 3 of 4
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi gimnicher, 

That, I'm not sure. As it was not indicated on the key information, usually lite licenses are single. The best way to know is to install it and use the license. There was a "5U" code on the license code, so there's a chance it a 5-user license. 

Thanks,

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements