Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: VPN client lite serial number

dreamscape
Aspirant

VPN client lite serial number

Hi,

I have lost the serial number for my Netgear VPN client lite v5.1. I have been unable to locate it within the software's about dialogue box or Windows registry. The about baox says registered to "- - -". Tried to call Netgear support and was hung up on and next time put on hold and I terminated the call after 40 mins of wating. Poor customer service. Is there a way to recover the serial number fro the PC? How to I get a serial number for the latest VPN lite client 6.4?

Thanks,

Nic

Model: FVS318N|ProSafe Wireless N 8 port gigabit VPN firewall
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi dreamscape, 

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

I believe you are referring to the VPN Lite license key, am I right?  If ever I'm right, kindly open an online case with NETGEAR Support.  State your concern and don't forget the e-mail address you have used when you have registered the VPN Lite license key before to your computer.  A NETGEAR support expert will be responding to your query. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi dreamscape, 

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

I believe you are referring to the VPN Lite license key, am I right?  If ever I'm right, kindly open an online case with NETGEAR Support.  State your concern and don't forget the e-mail address you have used when you have registered the VPN Lite license key before to your computer.  A NETGEAR support expert will be responding to your query. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 7
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi dreamscape, 

I just want to follow-up on this.  Were you able to open an online case with NETGEAR Support?  If yes, let us know about the progress of it.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 7
dreamscape
Aspirant

Helo DaneA,

I have been unable to action this. I will contact Netgear on Monday and let you know.

Thanks,

Message 4 of 7
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@dreamscape

I just want to follow-up on this again.  I believe NETGEAR Support has already helped you get your VPN Lite license key.  Were you able to register it? 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 7
dreamscape
Aspirant

I have received the serial number, but did not have the time to restage my computer. I was able to complete that today. I installed the VPN client with no prblems. Thanks.

Message 6 of 7
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@dreamscape

You're welcome! 🙂  I am glad you have received the VPN Lite license key (serial number) and installed the VPN client just fine on your PC.

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Happy Holidays,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements