Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

VPNG01L - Reset Lic

Rembrond
Aspirant

VPNG01L - Reset Lic

Laptop where previous install located crashed. Tried doing a new install, but the netgear lic server wants me to un-install previous copy. That's not going to be possible. I see from previous posts that the key can be reset and then I would be able to reinstall. Tried doing this thru phone support earlier today but after almost two hours on the phone and being transferred four times I got tired of the run around... This should not be this difficult... Any help would greatly be appreciated. Rem

Model: VPNG01L|ProSafe VPN Client Professional (1-user)
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: VPNG01L - Reset Lic

Hi Rembrond,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

I already forwarded your license key to our engineering team and they were able to reset it successfully. It should work now.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Rembrond,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

I already forwarded your license key to our engineering team and they were able to reset it successfully. It should work now.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
Rembrond
Aspirant

It worked great - Thank you!! Wish the phone support people could be as good as you all are!
Model: VPNG01L|ProSafe VPN Client Professional (1-user)
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements