Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

VPNG05L need licence key reset

KrunoB
Aspirant

VPNG05L need licence key reset

HI! I reinstalled my computer on new disk. Old disk is still in computer. I uninstalled VPN Softweare from old disk before reinstalling OS on new disk. After instaling VPN softweare on new disk I get Activation error 33: This licence is already acivated on another computer.

What can i do to resest licence only for my e-mail adress.There is another 4 users which licence shoud not be reset.

Thanks

Model: VPNG05L|ProSafe VPN Client Professional (5-user)
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: VPNG05L need licence key reset

@KrunoB,

I just got a feedback from the higher tier of NETGEAR Support that the VPN license key has been reset on the specified e-mail you have sent via private message.  Kindly check it on your end.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved and you do not have further concerns,  I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @KrunoB,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Kindly send me the following below via private message:

a. the VPN license key that needs to be reset

b. e-mail address that was used when you have registered the VPN license key 

c. specific e-mail address where it needs to be reset

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@KrunoB,

I just got a feedback from the higher tier of NETGEAR Support that the VPN license key has been reset on the specified e-mail you have sent via private message.  Kindly check it on your end.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved and you do not have further concerns,  I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 4
KrunoB
Aspirant

Software activation successful! 🙂

Thank you!

KrunoB

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors