Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

VPNG05L need licence keys reset

dkcarl
Aspirant

VPNG05L need licence keys reset

Past hardware failures have consumed our licenses and only 1 of 5 seems to be working. Please reset the license keys associated with my account. Thanks in advance.
Model: FVS318N|ProSafe Wireless N 8 port gigabit VPN firewall
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: VPNG05L need licence keys reset

@dkcarl,

I just got a feedback from the higher tier of NETGEAR Support that your all of the 5-user VPN license keys have been reset.  Kindly check it on your end. 

If ever your concern has been resolved and you have no further inquiries, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @dkcarl,

Kindly send me the following below via private message:

a. the VPN license key that needs to be reset

b. e-mail address/es that was used when you have registered the VPN license key 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@dkcarl,

I just got a feedback from the higher tier of NETGEAR Support that your all of the 5-user VPN license keys have been reset.  Kindly check it on your end. 

If ever your concern has been resolved and you have no further inquiries, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements