Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Where to purchase license for VPN Client Professional?

sqv
Aspirant
Aspirant

Where to purchase license for VPN Client Professional?

Does anyone have a favorite reseller that they use to purchase licenses for the VPN CLient Professional?

We placed an order with CDW 10 days ago, and we have yet to receive the license - CDW is now saying that it should "ship" tomorrow. Considering that this is an electronic delivery, I would have hoped for something better.

Sure wish Netgear had direct sales for this...

Model: VPNG01L|ProSafe VPN Client Professional (1-user)
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
sqv
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still no answers from CDW about how the ordering process went off-track and what we can expect in the future, but I'll go ahead and marked this solved.

Thanks Dane.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi sqv,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

You may inquire to any NETGEAR Authorized Reseller.  Kindly check the link below:

NETGEAR Authorized Resellers

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 6
sqv
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply.

I see that CDW is listed as indirect reseller - would we have had better luck with a direct reseller?  However, most of those vendors look like big box stores that might carry Netgear hardware like home routers, but seem unlikely to sell the VPN Client - I suspect that even if they willing to sell it, they would have to go through the same arduous process that the indirect resellers use.

So I repeat my request for advice - which of the dozens of resellers on that page have had folks had good experiences with when ordering the VPN client? (I expect that Netgear employees are not allowed to offer recommendations, but I was hoping to hear from other customers).

Our order status at CDW changed yesterday from "not yet shipped" to "shipped", but we still have not received a license key. 

Message 3 of 6
sqv
Aspirant
Aspirant

An update - just received the license - hurrah!!   I believe it required the extra efforts of someone in CDW customer relationships.  But unless someone at CDW can convince that future orders will be quicker and less painful, I am still looking for recommendations of other vendors.

Message 4 of 6
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@sqv,

Thanks for the update.  I am glad to know that you already received the VPN license. 🙂 

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 6
sqv
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still no answers from CDW about how the ordering process went off-track and what we can expect in the future, but I'll go ahead and marked this solved.

Thanks Dane.

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements