Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Why isn't Netgear sending me emails about Firmware Upgrades?

adligo
Aspirant

Why isn't Netgear sending me emails about Firmware Upgrades?

Hi have quite a few firewalls registered with netgear.  I should be recieving emails that the firmware upgrades are being released, why isn't Netgear sending me these emails?

Cheers,

Scott

Model: FVS336Gv2|PROSAFE DUAL WAN GIGABIT FIREWALL WITH SSL & IPSEC VPN
Message 1 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi adligo,

Kindly try the steps below:

a. Login to your MyNETGEAR account

b. Click on "My Profile." 

c. Scroll down the "My Profile" page and select Yes on "I wish to receive email communication from NETGEAR."

d. Click Submit.  

Let us know if you will be receiving e-mail notifications about new firmware releases on NETGEAR products especially the ones you have.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi adligo,

Just a follow-up.  There has not been any new firmware release yet so it might take time to observe if you will be receiving e-mail notifications about new firmware releases on NETGEAR products.  Let us know if you have questions with regard to your concern.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 5
adligo
Aspirant

I already had this checked?  I have never recieved any firmware emails! Please double check your notification systems.

Thanks,

Scott

Message 4 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi adligo,

It seems that e-mail notification about new firmwares is not included , I suggest you to post this as a request on the Idea Exchange board for Business here.  Let me inform you that community members who will add kudos to your post in the Idea Exchange board will help as the development team will be reviewing the post that has the most kudos and might be given priority to be implemented. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements