Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

does SRX5308 support vrrp

aamer
Follower

does SRX5308 support vrrp

does SRX5308 support VRRP and stateful high availabilty with active/active dual box clustering

Model: SRX5308|PROSAFE Gigabit Quad WAN SSL & IPSEC VPN Firewall
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: does SRX5308 support vrrp

Hi aamer,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

I'm afraid to inform you that the SRX5308 does not support VRRP as well as stateful high availabilty with active/active dual box clustering.  Kindly refer to the specifications of the SRX5308 indicated on the data sheet here.

As far as as I know, VRRP (Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol) is supported on manageable switches such as the NETGEAR M5300 series and M4300 series switches.  Kindly check the article below:

What is the Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) and how does it work on my managed switch?  

For more information about the NETGEAR M5300 and M4300 series switches, kindly access the links below:

M5300 Series

M4300 Series

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi aamer,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

I'm afraid to inform you that the SRX5308 does not support VRRP as well as stateful high availabilty with active/active dual box clustering.  Kindly refer to the specifications of the SRX5308 indicated on the data sheet here.

As far as as I know, VRRP (Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol) is supported on manageable switches such as the NETGEAR M5300 series and M4300 series switches.  Kindly check the article below:

What is the Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) and how does it work on my managed switch?  

For more information about the NETGEAR M5300 and M4300 series switches, kindly access the links below:

M5300 Series

M4300 Series

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@aamer,

I just want to follow-up on this.  Let us know if you have further questions.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements