Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: vpng05l license key reset

mrfulco
Follower

vpng05l license key reset

I need a license key reset for product VPNG05L. Is there a way that I can do this myself? If not, how can I accomplish?

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@mrfulco,

I would like to have a follow up on this thread. Please let us know if everything works ok now or you still need further assistance. Just in case that the reply was the solution to your problem, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi mrfulco,

Welcome to our community!

We may actually reset it by uninstalling the vpn client while the PC is online. May I know if we are going to reset the 5 users or just a specific user? You may send it to me via pm the license key and the email address, so that we can have it reset.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@mrfulco,

Please check if you can now install the license keys.

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@mrfulco,

I would like to have a follow up on this thread. Please let us know if everything works ok now or you still need further assistance. Just in case that the reply was the solution to your problem, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements