Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

VPN Professional Client License reset

DrDaveCF
Aspirant

VPN Professional Client License reset

I need to have one VPN Professional client license reset.  How can I do that? I do have the license number.

Message 1 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: VPN Professional Client License reset

@DrDaveCF,

I apologize for the late response.  I got your private message and sent a request to reset your VPN license key. 

Got a feedback from the higher tier of NETGEAR Support that the e-mail address you have provided does not match the VPN license key.  Kindly send me via private mesage the correct e-mail address that was used when you have registered your VPN license key before.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team 

Message 2 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: VPN Professional Client License reset

@DrDaveCF,

I got your private message and sent a request to reset your VPN license key the moment I read it.

Just moments ago, I got a feedback that your VPN license key has been reset.  You may now re-register the VPN license key to other PCs/laptops.

Since your concern has been addressed / resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements