× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

A bigger disappointment than my a6200

calidog
Aspirant

A bigger disappointment than my a6200

Just as both of my units are less then a month outside of the warranties, I now recieve the disconnects on both units that everyone is talking about. The disgust and the vile taste in my mouth pales in comparison to the solutions i have read here on this forum. NetGear, are you telling me that your product is only as good as the warranty and the best you got is: purchase another brand? you seriously cant make a driver that is stable for windows 10? This , coming from the guides on here. Working for the IT dept in a worldwide health insurance corporation, my job is in deployment and the manner with which you handled this situation was a mistake that you will soon remember as corporate should be knocking soon. good luck. why must it reign down on these people when they think theyre not responsible when in fact they are all responsible. and again my regrets for not being in attendance when you get schooled

Model: A6200|AC1200 WiFi USB Adapter
Message 1 of 12
JamesGL
Master

Re: A bigger disappointment than my a6200

Hi Calidog.

1. What is the driver version installed for A6200?

2. Did the issue happens after the Windows 10 anniversary update? As well know there are lots of issues with the anniversary update of windows.

JamesGL
Community Team

Message 2 of 12
JamesGL
Master

Hi Calidog,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

JamesGL
Community Team

Message 3 of 12

I always had issues with windows 10!!

Message 4 of 12
William10a
Master

Why do you think Microsoft was giving it away for free  we are the lab rat's who find the issues they have with it and wait on the patch to fix it half it's features are design to be Internet based and only work if you have a account with Microsoft to use them. Welcome to the new Apple of the computer world with both of them selling a app for this or that from their store front on the web.

Message 5 of 12

@William10a  Win10 and Apple OS products are full of crap. The 2 best OS were XP and Win 7!!!

Microsoft coders and developpers are lazy and can code correctly!!! 30 years ago when HDD toped 30Mo and CPU were aty top 10Mhz they knew how not to spoil a bread crumb and did basic stuff and things never went south!!!

I don't even know Why we use apps it reminds me of APES, and not the original word PROGRAM!!!

That is why I turn to linux and use only MS product when I can't do it with the pinguion!

Message 6 of 12

And I forgot when you do have a limited bandwidth I don't live in California, nor NYC nor Japan nor China with their outstanding fiber connection, and when 2 win 10 devices are downloading a big update it can turn into a a sucking bandwidth bloodbath and internet is paralyzed for 3-5 hours!!!

Message 7 of 12
calidog
Aspirant

LoL, thank you for your insight William, I certainly hope my adapter issues arent as sinister as you would have me believe, I do appreciate your feedback though and hope you have a great year. wait, did you just say that microsoft thinks we are all rodents?

Message 8 of 12

MS thought we were all using tablets, but we want simple solution and light solution!!!

They should have splited their devices, Desktop/laptops running like W7 and leave tablets, cellphones and hybrids users with W10!!!

W10 sucks!!!!

Message 9 of 12
calidog
Aspirant

Dear AAlexa, it befuddles me as to why youve come on to this forum to address William, Clearly this posting is about me, and only me. Please feel free to contribute to the subject matter (which is me) otherwise, i may need to call bill gates and have him reprogram you. i know, scarey. LOL. seriously, the mere fact that you know that every single microsoft coder is lazy amazes me, there must be hundreds of thousands at least. thanks for your contribution here today. oh, and youre wrong, xp and win7 werent the greatest. 

Message 10 of 12
calidog
Aspirant

thanks for staying on topic Aalexa, i could not agree more with your latest posting although i do encourage you to expand on your vocabulary, true win 10 sucks, but how does it suck, my list is long.

Message 11 of 12

Back to your business what driver do you have to run your dongle?

Message 12 of 12
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7