× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: A6100 USB 5G Connector

JAYK47
Aspirant

A6100 USB 5G Connector

Hello, I can’t seem to figure out this for the life of me. I bought this adapter around 3 months ago and had no problem up until a few weeks ago. I can get it to connect to the 5G however it says the internet doesn’t work. I’ve tried resetting my whole Laptop and reinstalling it and still can’t seem to get it to work. Beginning to think I just wasted my money and it’s a ripoff. Now I go to call support and find out I can’t even get help unless I pay them??? Your product is the 1 crapping the bed as I see 100s of posts about this product. Can anyone please help me?
Model: A6100|WiFi USB Mini Adapter
Message 1 of 3
LoringPasmore
Aspirant

just attempted install, now I need to know how to use it. I'll let you know how it works out

Model: A6100|WiFi USB Mini Adapter, Dual Band
Message 2 of 3
JAYK47
Aspirant

Sweet, let me know how it works out. If you have any problems MAKE SURE TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE before the 90day runs up as I’m learning there’s no help to find without $$. Thanks in advance.. I can get it to connect to the 2G.. I even tried disabling the 2G so that the adapter would HAVE to use the 5G.. it connected, but didn’t make it work. It said “connected” but with no “internet connection. (This is even after I reset my whole computer.)
Model: A6100|WiFi USB Mini Adapter
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7