× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: A6100

ruds
Follower

A6100

Hey i just got a pc and it doesn’t have a cd slot and i can’t connect to my wifi so how am i meant to download it?
Model: A6100|WiFi USB Mini Adapter
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions

@ruds wrote:
Hey i just got a pc and it doesn’t have a cd slot and i can’t connect to my wifi so how am i meant to download it?

How did you post this message?

There is a manual, software and other support stuff for the A6100 at the end of this link:

>>>> A6100 | Product | Support <<<<

Use whatever you used to get here to retrieve the software. Put it on as USB drive and away you go.

You may not need any special software or drivers. Plug it into a USB port and Windows may pick native drivers that work.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

Chicken or egg problem ...  so you need an alternate approach.

• Ethernet cable to the router
  • Download on another computer, store on a thumb drive, and move this to the new computer
Message 2 of 3

@ruds wrote:

How did you post this message?

There is a manual, software and other support stuff for the A6100 at the end of this link:

>>>> A6100 | Product | Support <<<<

Use whatever you used to get here to retrieve the software. Put it on as USB drive and away you go.

You may not need any special software or drivers. Plug it into a USB port and Windows may pick native drivers that work.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7