× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: A6210 Adapter won't always connect and when it does, it won't stay connected.

pjcunningham
Aspirant

A6210 Adapter won't always connect and when it does, it won't stay connected.

A-6210 WiFi Adapter won't always connect and when it does, it won't stay connected.  After hours and hours of useless online chat, Netgear doesn't seem to know the answer.  I am using a Dell 8300 with Windows 7 64 bit.

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain WiFi USB Adapter
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
pjcunningham
Aspirant

Re: A6210 Adapter won't always connect and when it does, it won't stay connected.

Hello James GL,

Thanks for asking, but I can no longer complain about my A-6210 WiFi Adapter.  Until yesterday, I had never tried plugging it into another USB port, just the one that was convenient to get to.  As soon as I tried another port, it worked like magic, and continues to do so.

Thanks for your concern,  and for the fine work that your community does.

Sincerely,

P. J. Cunningham

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Hi pjcunningham,

What is the driver version of the adapter?

What is the OS of your computer?

Have you tried installing it on a different computer?

Message 2 of 4
pjcunningham
Aspirant

Hello James GL,

Thanks for asking, but I can no longer complain about my A-6210 WiFi Adapter.  Until yesterday, I had never tried plugging it into another USB port, just the one that was convenient to get to.  As soon as I tried another port, it worked like magic, and continues to do so.

Thanks for your concern,  and for the fine work that your community does.

Sincerely,

P. J. Cunningham

Message 3 of 4
JamesGL
Master

Hi pjcunningham,

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to know it works.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7