× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

A6210 Keeps disconnecting, Now wont even connect to 2.4 ghz wifi

Pantheren27
Follower

A6210 Keeps disconnecting, Now wont even connect to 2.4 ghz wifi

Im sorry to be a bother during these horrible times but I can't seem to get this thing to work anymore with my 2.4 ghz wifi and even when it did work it constantly disconnected and cause me problems while gaming. I've recently gotten back into Pc gaming seeing as a lot of my friends have gotten laptops or pcs and with us switching to pc I was reminded just how much I hate playing on my pc due to the fact that my Wifi adapter just doesn't seem to want to work. Even on my best days with this Wifi Adapter i get an avg of 1-2 disconnects and that results in me having to unplug the adapter and plug it back in, and on the worst days i get upwards of 13-15 disconnects like that. Anyone who plays any PC games can understand my frustration here I by no mean am a Wifi adapter expert i'd much rather get a Ethernet cable but im only 18 and my dad doesn't want to run one through our house so im stuck trying to make this adapter work to the best of my ability but I have zero clue what im doing with this thing I dont know if I set it up wrong or whatever it may be but ever since I got it roughly a year ago I have had problems anytime im on pc with my Wifi. So please any suggestions will help since the 2.4 ghz wifi stopped working two days ago I attempted to find a fix to that but I dont know wtf im doing half the time.

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain WiFi USB Adapter
Message 1 of 3

Re: A6210 Keeps disconnecting, Now wont even connect to 2.4 ghz wifi

This conversation covers some of the issue that to you might like to investigate:

A6150, AC1200 getting high ping during games - NETGEAR Communities

Same hardware. Same challenge.

Message 2 of 3
pkdddog
Aspirant

Re: A6210 Keeps disconnecting, Now wont even connect to 2.4 ghz wifi

I am using the same model of adaptor, since I have updated my Window 10, which I havent done for a long while, my adaptor started to disconnect constantly. When it happend, I just have to search wifi and connect manually after connection lost (maybe 2-3 times a day). Just wondering is it a known issue?

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain WiFi USB Adapter
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7