× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

A6210 - Latency issues

KalleKL
Follower

A6210 - Latency issues

Hey there, I've been using the A6210 Adapter for quite a while now and lately I'm having issues with a constant ping.

We've set up a repeater to get decent reception in the upper floors and I'm using the adapter for a desktop-pc. The A6210 can reach both the repeaters and the routers, ableit weak, signal. 

I've tried 'ping www.[website].com -t' and saw several timeout messages, when the problem happened. The issue seems to arise no matter the time and it even arose while I was the only one activly using the internet. Also happened while in idle or under heavy load. I already reinstalled the driver many times at this point, I'm using version 1.0.0.38 for windows 10.

The strange thing is, that we're using the same adapter in a room next door and it seems to work without issues. We've traded once and the problem still happened on my end.

I'm using windows 10 pro with windows defender. Used avast in the past and changing the software didn't do much. I'm lost at this point and in need of help. From my perspective it's either something with my computer or the fact that I can reach both signals.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain WiFi USB Adapter
Message 1 of 2
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: A6210 - Latency issues

Hi KalleKL, to confirm, you have tried using the exact same adapter (same unit) for another computer and the issue did not occur, is that correct?

Dexter

NETGEAR Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7