× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

A6210 keeps disconnecting

Deathrg
Follower

A6210 keeps disconnecting

My wireless adapter for my windows 10 PC, Model # A6210, will randomly disconnect every hour, to the exact second. I have timed it using my stopwatch, it is not my own personal internet as no other device will disconnect when my desktop does. I have called my ISP and we were on the phone WHEN it occured with them spectating my service. Nothing showed up on their end. It is starting to ruin my gaming entertainment and has been going on for weeks now without no resolve. Can somebody help me?

more details: It will disconnected randomly when i first get to playing a game, and then after it does its only down for 2-3 seconds and i can literally start playing whatever game again. It has occured in World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, Path of Exile, etc. Once it happens the first time i can set a timer and it will do it every hour after that. thanks.

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain WiFi USB Adapter
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: A6210 keeps disconnecting

Which driver version are you running on it? Current driver is 1.0.0.39

Version of windows you're using? some of the preview version have been having errors. 

Message 2 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: A6210 keeps disconnecting

here's the support site with the current drivers.

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/A6210.aspx

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7