× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

A6210 wifi adapter - Channel Master DVR+ does not aknowledge that it's plugged in.

defh56
Follower

A6210 wifi adapter - Channel Master DVR+ does not aknowledge that it's plugged in.

I'm trying to connect a Channel Master DVR+ to my network with the A6210 Adapter. The A6210 worked in my laptop, but the Channel Master doesn't even aknowledge that it's plugged in to the port. Any thoughts? I am contacting Channel Master also. Thanks

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JamesGL
Master

Re: A6210 wifi adapter - Channel Master DVR+ does not aknowledge that it's plugged in.

Hi defh56,

The adapter supports Windows based computer and is not compatible with other devices. If your Channel Master DVR has ethernet port, try checking the WNCE2001, WNCE3001 and WNCE4004.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Re: A6210 wifi adapter - Channel Master DVR+ does not aknowledge that it's plugged in.

Hi defh56,

The adapter supports Windows based computer and is not compatible with other devices. If your Channel Master DVR has ethernet port, try checking the WNCE2001, WNCE3001 and WNCE4004.

Message 2 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Hi defh56,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we’ve provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7