× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

A6210 won't connect to 5g

Hanzbro
Follower

A6210 won't connect to 5g

I installed the latest driver for my A6210 and now I cannot connect to my 5G. It connectes to the 2G just fine and before i updated my drivers it was connecting to my 5G just fine. I tried contacting customer support but I'm a poor college student who cannot pay for a service that should be free. can anyone here please help me out? I'm using Windows 10 64-bit

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain WiFi USB Adapter
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JamesGL
Master

Re: A6210 won't connect to 5g

Hi All,

Try to uninstall the driver and reinstall using the standalone driver.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
NGsucks
Aspirant

I can't seem to connect to my 5G network. I've reinstalled verison 36 and tried version 37, but to no sucess. The picture below is the only  thing that shows up when I try to connect to it. I've reset my router, reinstalled from the device manager, reinstalled from the geinie; I've done everything people say works. I'm running windows 10 - 64 bit with an i7 - 6700k. My 2.4 and 5G come out of the same router. PLEASE HELP!!!

unknown.png

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain Antenna WiFi USB Adapter
Message 2 of 4
JamesGL
Master

Hi All,

Try to uninstall the driver and reinstall using the standalone driver.

Message 3 of 4
JamesGL
Master

Hi All,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7