× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC1200 WIFI USB Adapter disconnecting randomly

Screen
Follower

AC1200 WIFI USB Adapter disconnecting randomly

I just recently started having major problems with this adapter. I have looked into and done everything to fix it and yet, it hasnt fixed anything. About every 10mins, the Adapter will shut off and disconnect from the wifi for 5secs-1min. This is extremely annoying when you are playing games and trying to surf the internet. I called support and they went through every possible situation and offered a replacement. They said they would send an email on how to get it, but never did. I spent about $40 on this for my Gaming PC and it came as a bust which really stinks. If anyone knows anything that could help, that would be awesome. Thanks

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain WiFi USB Adapter
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: AC1200 WIFI USB Adapter disconnecting randomly

Hi Screen, 

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

What is the operating system of the computer? Try performing the troubleshooting steps here: https://kb.netgear.com/23352/

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Screen, 

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

What is the operating system of the computer? Try performing the troubleshooting steps here: https://kb.netgear.com/23352/

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Screen,, 

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7