× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Best usb adapter for Nighthawk ac1900 r7000 Smart Wifi Router

shawner123
Follower

Best usb adapter for Nighthawk ac1900 r7000 Smart Wifi Router

Hello,

I just purchased the Nighthawk ac1900 r7000 Smart Wifi Router, it seems to work alright with most of my existing devices which are all 802N, but I would like to upgrade the USB wifi adapter for my streaming computer to an 802AC for the best possible connection and was looking to see what the best mate was to go with this router.  Thanks for any help!

Shawn

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JamesGL
Master

Re: Best usb adapter for Nighthawk ac1900 r7000 Smart Wifi Router

Hi shawner123,

Our latest AC adapter is A6210. You can check the support site for the technical specification.

https://www.netgear.com/home/products/networking/wifi-adapters/a6210.aspx?cid=wmt_netgear_organic#ta...

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Hi shawner123,

Our latest AC adapter is A6210. You can check the support site for the technical specification.

https://www.netgear.com/home/products/networking/wifi-adapters/a6210.aspx?cid=wmt_netgear_organic#ta...

Message 2 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Hi shawner123,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we’ve provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7