× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't connect to the router

Clevername
Aspirant

Can't connect to the router

I have had problems with an old WNDA3100 adapter that lost connection a lot. It is old and the USB on it is bent, so I thought it was broken and I should get a new adapter. But the new adapter can't connect to the router. It can see the router, and try to connect to it, but after a while of trying to connect, it says it can't. I don't know why.

I have tried to reinstall the drivers, delete old ones from the other adapter, gotten a driver from the internett, from the disc coming with the new adapter, but it still can't connect.

I am also using windows 10 as my Operating system.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Model: A6100|AC600 WiFi USB Mini Adapter
Message 1 of 2
Clevername
Aspirant

Re: Can't connect to the router

Another strange thing it does is when it has used a long time to connect, the symbol in the bottom right of the screen changes from "wireless connection found" to "no wireless adapter" then to "found no wireless" and back to "wireless connection found". 

Worth mentioning that I don't have a bad connection to the router. My laptop, which I am writing on, and my mobile have no problem to connect to the router. The connection on the computer is 3 out of 4 stripes, so not bad.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7