× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't hit next button when trying to contact support.

Lavender5
Follower

Can't hit next button when trying to contact support.

I've been trying to set up my new netgear A6210. It works but the wifi signal is the same as before (8mbps download and 0.5 upload). I've tried asking a question on the contact page but I can't get to that because the next button won't work. It stays greyed out even when I list my registered products serial number. I'm beyond frustrated at this point. Nothing seems to work and I've been considering just getting a refund.

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain WiFi USB Adapter
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Can't hit next button when trying to contact support.

Hi Lavender5, 

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

What is the operating system of the computer? How far it is from the router? What is your expected speed? Please ensure that you have the latest firmware on your router and updated driver for your WiFi adapter. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Lavender5, 

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

What is the operating system of the computer? How far it is from the router? What is your expected speed? Please ensure that you have the latest firmware on your router and updated driver for your WiFi adapter. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Lavender5,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7