× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't install WNDA3100

ISTECHJR
Aspirant

Can't install WNDA3100

How can I change the password that is on the stick so I can use it on a new wifi system?

It was installed on a different wifi router  but now I have DSL through Frontier so I need to reconfigure the stick. How do I do it?

Model: WNDA3100v2|RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N USB Adapter
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
ISTECHJR
Aspirant

Re: Can't install WNDA3100

After several attempts I finally got a hold at product support that answered the question. My thought was thre was a password buried on the stick and that was incorrect. 

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Hi ISTECHJR,

What password you are referring? If it is the wireless password, you should get it from your new router.

Message 2 of 5
ISTECHJR
Aspirant

As I stated the password I need to change is on the stick but can not figure out how to get into the stick device so I can change the password.

Thanks for trying to help

John R. Vieau

Message 3 of 5
JamesGL
Master

Hi ISTECHJR,

What password you are referring? Is it the wireless password? If you have a new WiFi System, then you should be able to connect using the new wireless network.

Message 4 of 5
ISTECHJR
Aspirant

After several attempts I finally got a hold at product support that answered the question. My thought was thre was a password buried on the stick and that was incorrect. 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7