× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Defective A6210 or possible defective user

TheeMasterful
Follower

Defective A6210 or possible defective user

I purchased this product and it was great. However I was starting to experience slow internet speeds and it was not my router or internet. I then choose to uninstall the adapter and reinstall it. After uninstalling the program and deleting the files on my computer I went to reinstall the program. I have tried the disc and I have also tried downloading the instal.exe from another laptop and using a USB to install to my desktop. Nothing works. On top of that its added some bugged out program, that for some reason cannot be deleted and every time I try to delete it a window that says "1628: Failed to complete installation." It's trying to install itself instead of remove itself. Help. 

Edit: It is also important to add that I am able to connect to my router but not my internet and when I run the troubleshooter It tells me that there is a possible issue with the wifi adapters driver.

Model: A6200|AC1200 WiFi USB Adapter
Message 1 of 3
mondenath
Prodigy

Try switching to different pc. See if problem solved
Message 2 of 3
NJDoug
Guide

I have a case that has been going since Aprill on this product..... It does not play well with windows 10 ... I have provide many logs and BSOD issue's ... They have no ideal why it is crashing and not woking right .... I am waiting on Engineering again to get back to me ...

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7