× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Does netgear have escalation for RMA, been trying to get my replacement after 2 months

BenQ
Follower

Does netgear have escalation for RMA, been trying to get my replacement after 2 months

One of my last attempts at trying to get my adapter replacement after sending it in over a month ago. I was given an RMA number and sent my return to:

NETGEAR Returns 
3605 Knight Road, Suite 101 
Memphis Tennessee (TN), 38118

I used tracking and it was marked as received (also took pictures with the tracking number before I shipped it out). I waited about two weeks after it was tracked as received to call in since I still didn't get any update. After an hour of hold I was told they would need to contact their warehouse since they are transitioning their rma system. A week later with no reply I called in again and they said the last person probably forgot to send in the request. Call in again and they said they spoke with a supervisor and I should get it in 3 days or so. Now about 5 weeks later they said they never recieved the device in the first place. Wanted to see if there was any email or escalation for me to upload the evidence of shipment. Either way the hold time is atrotious at about 1 hour per call.

Thanks in advance!

Model: A7000|NIGHTHAWK AC1900 WIFI USB Adapter
Message 1 of 2
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Does netgear have escalation for RMA, been trying to get my replacement after 2 months

Hi BenQ, 

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7