× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

My Adapter won't connect to my Wifi but will connect to others!

KippTheHorse
Aspirant

My Adapter won't connect to my Wifi but will connect to others!

Around christmas time i purchased a wifi adapter, specifically the WNDA3100v3 and when setting it up i had received some problems but i had managed to fix them. 6 months later I started to notice when i clicked on something new on google, my wifi would turn off. i would then have to un-plug and then plug my adapter back in for it to work. I switched to firefox and did not get any other problems. recently my router was switched off by a sibling and when i reconnected i would disconnect from my game shortly in to it and this happened every game i played! A day later when i turned my pc back on it won't let me connect to my main wifi, there is a weaker wifi extender box that i can connect to (and what i'm using at the moment) but when i try to connect to my wifi it says Cant connect to this network and my wifi icon goes red then goes back to normal. I have tried most solutions but none have worked personally so im seeking some help from the manufacturers, Thanks

Kipp

Model: WNDA3100v3|N600 WIFI USB Adapter
Message 1 of 6

Re: My Adapter won't connect to my Wifi but will connect to others!

This sounds like an issue with whatever you have plugged the WNDA3100v3 into. My guess is a Windows PC, but which version of Windows?

Do you have the latest software for the device? Find it here:

>>>> WNDA3100v3 | Product | Support | NETGEAR <<<<

We also don't know what the source of your wifi is. Some sort of router?

Message 2 of 6
KippTheHorse
Aspirant

Hi michael, ia m running windows 10 Pro and my Router is a virgin Hub 3.0 if thats anything. it connects to any wifi such as my 2 extenders but not the Modem itself, Thanks

Model: A6100|AC600 WiFi USB Mini Adapter
Message 3 of 6

As I asked earlier, do you have the latest software for the A6100?

Message 4 of 6
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi KippTheHorse, 

May I please know the model number of your WiFi Adapter? WNDA3100v3? A6100? Also, what's the driver version used? 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 5 of 6
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi KippTheHorse, 

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7