× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

N600 Wifi USB Adapter

whittni12
Follower

N600 Wifi USB Adapter

Hi, I'm trying to install the WNDA3100v3 resource CD Driver.   My computer is Windows 8.1 and I do NOT have a CD drive.   I've been trying to figure out how to get this.  On the directions it tells me to go to Support For Home and enter WNDA3100v3 in the search field but then it just gives me tons of different results and I have no clue what to click and some have "software versions" next to them and I do not know which version is the one that is up to date?   And of course when I go and look at my Devices, especially the Device Manager there is caution triangle on the WNDA3100v3 and of course it says "Driver Unavailable".  If anyone could help me out with this, I would grealy appreciate it.  

Message 1 of 4
JamesGL
Master

Re: N600 Wifi USB Adapter

Hi whittni12,

Here is the link for the support page of WNDA3100v3.

http://downloadcenter.netgear.com/en/product/WNDA3100v3#searchResults

Message 2 of 4
DU
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have EXACTLY the same problem as the person you replied to. And your reply is completely unhelpful I'm afraid. The link you give just goes back to the page of the manual that says insert the resource CD or enter the code..... Where are the actual installation instructions please?

Message 3 of 4
JamesGL
Master

Hi DU,

The link I provided is where you can download the driver for the WNDA3100v3 without the installation CD. Once you have downloaded it and you have used the drivers to install, it should no longer asked for the CD unless your computer has issues.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7