× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: NetGear 3.0 USB Wireless Adapter AC1200 (A6210) LIMITED ACCESS

lextrex
Follower

NetGear 3.0 USB Wireless Adapter AC1200 (A6210) LIMITED ACCESS

Hi, I`m having a few issues with this NetGear 3.0 USB Wireless Adapter. I got it working and i`m getting good speeds but it keeps saying in my Network control panel Identifying the network and just keeps spinning and says i have Limited Access. Why does it keep saying this when i have good speeds, how do i fix this? Also i couldn't get it to work with my 3.0 USB ports at all? I tried full Software install from Disc and just Drivers alone, i also tried downloading drivers from Netgear. I`m running Windows 7. Thank You waiting on a reply

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain Antenna WiFi USB Adapter
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JamesGL
Master

Hi lextrex,

1. Use the latest driver found in support site. When installing, use the standalone driver.

2. Turn off antivirus or firewall during installation. Turn it on afterwards.

3. If still the same, try to install it on a different computer and see if the same problem.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Hi lextrex,

1. Use the latest driver found in support site. When installing, use the standalone driver.

2. Turn off antivirus or firewall during installation. Turn it on afterwards.

3. If still the same, try to install it on a different computer and see if the same problem.

Message 2 of 4
JamesGL
Master

Hi lextrex,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Message 3 of 4
realdead_man
Apprentice

Hopefully, he returned the netgear product and purchased a competitor brand, one that does not lie and actrually works!

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7