× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear A6210 cannot be found when trying to connect...

ThatMancunian
Aspirant

Netgear A6210 cannot be found when trying to connect...

Okay first 2 weeks i had it... it was amazing seriously... then all of a sudden stopped working i didnt change anything didnt uninstall or anything just stopped now it seriously frustrating as it just stopped working wont ligh up nothing... i plug it into my laptop run netgear genie and the genie wont even open... when i re install i get t the adapter part where i am supposed to plug it into my laptop but it cannot be found please help me i have searched all over the internet and nothing actually helps there are no one i can talk to because i cant find a number for netgear or any sort of person i can speak to

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain Antenna WiFi USB Adapter
Message 1 of 4
JamesGL
Master

Re: Netgear A6210 cannot be found when trying to connect...

Hi ThatMancunian,

If you already tried it on multiple computers and still cannot be detected and no light is on then possibly the adapter is busted or a hardware failure. I would suggest returning it to the store if it is newly purchased.

JamesGL
Community Team

Message 2 of 4
JamesGL
Master

Hi ThatMancunian,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we’ve provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

JamesGL
Community Team

Message 3 of 4
ThatMancunian
Aspirant

i guess its busted... well it lasted 1 month thats a joke

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7