× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Problems with package loss on A6210

Nirvania
Aspirant

Problems with package loss on A6210

Hi everyone

I am experiencing some issues with my A6210 wifi usb adapter.

The windows event logs are constantly giving me errors from the A6210 device saying the following:

"NETGEAR A6210 WiFi USB3.0 Adapter: The network card is configured so that the receiving space is smaller than the smallest packet size. Packages can be dropped."  

Everytime i get this error my internet connection is cut off and after 20-30 seconds the internet is back up and running again.

This happens randomly, sometimes it happens 10 times in only 1 hour and sometimes it can take several hours between the first error and the next one. 

Does anyone know a solution or what could be behind this?

Everything has worked just fine for years running this device, it is only just recently that i started getting these problems.

My software for this device is up to date running the latest version: 1.0.0.39

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain Antenna WiFi USB Adapter
Message 1 of 4
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Nirvania

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

What is the Operating System of the computer? You mentioned that it was working fine for years, was there any changes / updates done on your PC? 

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver? 

Please follow the steps from this link:  https://kb.netgear.com/23352/

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 4
Nirvania
Aspirant

Hi

No, there haven't been any changes to my computer, maybe a few windows updates but that's it pretty much. 

I am running windows 8.1

It seems like though my problem is limited to the 1.0.0.39 version. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but didn't work.

Because when i downgraded from 1.0.0.39 back to 1.0.0.25 all my issues suddenly disappeared. 

Message 3 of 4
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Nirvania

Thank you for the update. We would like to look into this issue. If you are willing to work with support on the issue, please let me know and I will PM you requesting for more information.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7