× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Router working, can't access admin page

Atsea
Tutor

WAP 124. I install 25 to 30/year. This customer wanted a custom password to use the WiFi and changes it every year for the summer season. Normally using router login.net, admin, and the admin password I created I’m in and out in no time. It would not let me in, I finally reset it and started from scratch. It of course wants me  to use your SSID NetGear(in this case1) and the built in password. So you have to exit it and try to get back into it to put in requested SSID customer chosen password. Except now I have to use my NetGear account and my password to access it. Customer is not available and caretaker has no idea what to use. And to top it off I now can’t get into router is says error (not wrong password) So I have to tell customer that they have a working router but they have to live with NetGear1 and built in password. She doesn’t and doesn’t like that she’s forced to advertise your product. 

Message 1 of 2

@Atsea wrote:

WAP 124.

There is no such thing.

There is a WAC124. But that's an access point/router, not one of the WiFi Adapters covered here.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7