× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

USB Adapter - The Annoying Chime, again

BehginSkrips
Follower

USB Adapter - The Annoying Chime, again

Obviously there's been a solution to the annoying chime when your adapter connects again. But can we stop for a second and appreciate the hilarity of it? Imagine yourself as a supervisor, doing whatever your job description says you do. Without warning, the mailroom clerk passes by your door, "Ok, I'm back to sorting mail now!" You think for a moment. Did you know the mailroom was deserted? No, because the clerk doesn't say, "I'm off to flirt with the low-paid secretaries on the 12th floor." Why in the first place does the adapter chime when it's working again, after a gap in service, but not when it quits? It blows my mind. But it doesn't take much, I admit. It's like honking the horn when someone drifts into your lane, but not until they've realized it, corrected it, and forgotten about it, 3 blocks later...

"

Dear construction crews,

We neglected to inform you of the hardhats located in locker #2, but we see you found them.

Safety First!

-Mgmt

"

Message 1 of 2

Re: USB Adapter - The Annoying Chime, again

Are you saying that your Windows installation is broken? Sadly, Netgear can't do much about that.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7