× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WNA1100 Can't Load SUPPTools.dll

Soulres
Aspirant

WNA1100 Can't Load SUPPTools.dll

Trying to newly install a N150 WNA1100 but everytime I try to run ANY of the setups, I get "Unable to load Supptools.dll " that are located in the appdata/temp folder.  I am using windows10.

Model: WNA1100|Wireless Adapter|EOL
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
Soulres
Aspirant

Re: WNA1100 Can't Load SUPPTools.dll

This problem outlived the problem it was designated to solve. This was never resolved and I no longer will be watching this.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6

All Replies
Soulres
Aspirant

I have also tried deleting all files in the Temp Folder and trying again but it does not help.
Message 2 of 6
Soulres
Aspirant

Perhaps if someone could give me a working suppfiles.dll that'll solve the issue.
Message 3 of 6

Which version are you trying to install? You don't say.

This is an ancient (2009) adapter designed for earlier versions of Windows. Older installs probably won't work.

WNA1100 Software Version 2.2.0.1 | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Even that is five years old. Maybe Microsoft has done something to break it.

Message 4 of 6
Soulres
Aspirant

I have tried all,even tried installing the Original then updating to the newest version (Thats win10 compatable) Not even 4 months ago I used this on another windows10 machine with no issue. Its not the adapter either as The installer is what stops it. (Yes it is not plugged in when attempting.)

Message 5 of 6
Soulres
Aspirant

This problem outlived the problem it was designated to solve. This was never resolved and I no longer will be watching this.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7