× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: WNDA3100v2 Light no longer coming on and no internet connection

Duster
Aspirant

WNDA3100v2 Light no longer coming on and no internet connection

Hi, Ive been running a WNDA3100v2 on a HP envy m6 laptop running windows 10 for a week now. and has been running very well. But this morning it was running ok, then all of a sudden the light goes out and i lose internet. my Laptop can no longer see my WNDA3100 ive tried it in all the usb ports and the light wont come back on. Ive also tried it in another laptop and no light comes on the WNDA3100.  Im wondering if heat could of killed it as it did seem to run warm. Im really not sure if its dead or not. Its never really been used much and not used for a long time.

Model: WNDA3100v2|RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N USB Adapter
Message 1 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Hi Duster,

Can you check the device manager if the adapter is being detected? If not then the adapter is faulty already. Check the warranty for you to have a replacement. Contact support team.

Message 2 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Hi Duster,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we’ve provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7