× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

dont buy a6210 or any netgear product

danthebait
Aspirant

dont buy a6210 or any netgear product

i had an a6210 and was blantintly lied to the said that the problom with the drivers was fixed so we came to the conclusion that it was my adapter so i bought a new one and guess what its doing the same exact thing they need a lawsuit filled against them cause the are using false advertising saing it works with windows ten when it doesnt

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain Antenna WiFi USB Adapter
Message 1 of 8
JamesGL
Master

Re: dont buy a6210 or any netgear product

Hi danthebait,

You should use this driver to work with Windows 10.

https://kb.netgear.com/000037991/A6210-Software-Version-1-0-0-36

Message 2 of 8
realdead_man
Apprentice

James, dozens of people on this board have used every single netgear, windows, and mediatek driver there is.

And almost all had had NO luck.

Just think how many people HAVE NOT posted about the issues.

Please quit giving people false information.

If I had the money, I would start a class action suit for dang sure.

Message 3 of 8
VE6CGX
Master

Other than replacing it, tried anything else? Things are made to work. Some times mistakes, overlook occurs when designing a new thing \with some updates and revisions on both H/W anf S/W thiung will settle down and work fine. In real world there are some exceptions. I have one too and it works just fine. Some devices are not just P&P, need some work.

Message 4 of 8
danthebait
Aspirant

Yes some people get lucky but only a very few my friend is one of them let's just face it net gear employees are told to say everything is fine but there lying through there teeth and they need to stop putting works with Windows ten because the majority of people that have problems don't post and it's illegal for theme to put works with Windows ten when it clearly doesn't there are a few exceptions like I said but otherwise it's false advertising

Message 5 of 8
danthebait
Aspirant

It makes me sick how net gear treats it's customers if you have to lie to the customer you are scum I've been a loyal customer for years and I loved net gear products nowith I know there a shot company only out for money it's sad how I used to only buy netgear

Message 6 of 8
danthebait
Aspirant

update: ive tried the updated drivers and guess what its working worse then before

Message 7 of 8
danthebaits
Aspirant

im about to start a indiegogo so i can start a class action agenst them cause they know theres a problom and they refuse to fix it i want to see them lose every little greedy penny the mad on this with full refunds to everyone

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain Antenna WiFi USB Adapter
Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7