× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

had the netgear a6200 without problem upgraded to windows ten and now it screws up a lot

LadyRarity
Aspirant

had the netgear a6200 without problem upgraded to windows ten and now it screws up a lot

So i recently upgraded to windows ten, Now quite frequently when i watch youtube or do really anything on it, it'll loose connection, either entierly, or cause the yellow stop sign to appear, unplugging it and replugging it does seem to fix it, however the problem is /very/ annoying for ovbious reasons

I tried to remove and reinstal the drivers, however whenever i do so it says "please remove netgear a6200 standalone first" and i have no idea what that means.

Any help would be well appreciated! 

Message 1 of 7
LadyRarity
Aspirant

Re: had the netgear a6200 without problem upgraded to windows ten and now it screws up a lot

Bump? 

Message 2 of 7
JamesGL
Master

Re: had the netgear a6200 without problem upgraded to windows ten and now it screws up a lot

Hi @LadyRarity,

Please try this article. Just ignore the model number A6210 as this is also applicable to your A6200.

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29802/~/netgear-a6210-wireless-adapter-not-working-in-...

Regards,

JamesGL
Community Team

Message 3 of 7
LadyRarity
Aspirant

The issue is, when i try to do that it still says to "Uninstal the standalone version" I tried to do this several times and i still have no idea what exactly the standalone version is. 

Message 4 of 7
LadyRarity
Aspirant

also just so you know, the article you linked seems to be dead 

Message 5 of 7
JamesGL
Master

@LadyRarity,

Please check your inbox for my message.

Regards,

JamesGL

Community Team

Message 6 of 7
LadyRarity
Aspirant

just bumping, tried literally every other threads methods and it still frequently crashes on hearthstone. 

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7