× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its

ardri
Aspirant

404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its

Only one of my bookmark tabs is causing this to happen. Everytime I click on it, and even if I go to the original website and click the area I want, I still get this message"

404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." 

All other tabs and bookmarks work fine so how do I reinstate the tab/browser page that I'm having trouble with? I'm using an imac running osx 10.7.5

Model: EX2700|N300 WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 3
VE6CGX
Master

Re: 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had

Tried different browser?

Message 2 of 3
ardri
Aspirant

Re: 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had

In the end I downloaded the latest firmware for the extender and then refreshed the browser and it worked fine! 

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7