× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC1750 WIFI

Timaudio23
Follower

AC1750 WIFI

I have a Wifi Extender that I have had for a couple of months now and was working great. However we recently just upgraded our internet package which required getting a brand new modem to be able to handle the internet speeds. After changing this modem I have had problem with the nighthawk mesh extender. It will turn on connects to the modem the light indicating that the modem is connected is on but the light that is to the right of that which I assume meaning the extender is extending signal is not on and I have factory reset this thing 6 times now trying to get the installation set up but the app won't reset. is there a way I can delete this extender from the nighthawk app so that I can restart over? I can't figure out how at all and I can't afford Netgear's  high support packages so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Model: EX6250|AC1750-WIFI MESH EXTENDER
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: AC1750 WIFI

Try connecting a pc/laptop to it and setting it up using the installation assistant and not the app or wps. Factory reset it again, the use the installation assistant. Here's the video of how to do it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJVklshxBMk

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7