× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC750 not working

Jpcullen
Aspirant

AC750 not working

Hi everyone,

I have been using my WiFi extender for about 3 months. It’s been working great until recently. Now every time I try to use it I will lose connection every 2 minutes. It’s so annoying I can’t even use the extender anymore. I have fios internet and that is working fine it is strictly the extender. I use this for my ps4 and my iPhone. Anyone have any idea how to fix this? I’ve done multiple resets/factory resets. Firmware is also up to Date.

Please help!
Model: EX6100|AC750 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: AC750 not working

Hello Jpcullen, 

Are you able to confirm which band your devices are connected to when the connection drops? Such as the 2.4/5GHz band. Would you also mind providing us with the current firmware version of the extender.

Christian 

Message 2 of 4
Jpcullen
Aspirant

Hi Christian. Both the 2.4 and the 5G bands drop when I connect to them. The firmware is V1.0.1.76
Message 3 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Jpcullen, 

May you confirm what firmware version you have? If you have the EX6100v2, I've linked the latest firmware version below. Please perform a factory reset on the extender after updating the firmware.

https://kb.netgear.com/000061579/EX6100v2-EX6150v2-Firmware-Version-1-0-1-86

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7