× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AX1600 4-Stream Mesh Extender - Internet Offline Message

vhslaw
Follower

AX1600 4-Stream Mesh Extender - Internet Offline Message

I connected this AX1600 4-stream Mesh via the Netgear Nighthawk app on July 30, 2021.  All of a sudden, today it stopped working upstairs and I can no longer get the internet upstairs.  The Nighhawk app shows the Internet as 'Offline'.  3 of the 4 lights are green on the extender but the 'router' light is dark/not illuminated.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!!

Message 1 of 4
olympos1625
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: AX1600 4-Stream Mesh Extender - Internet Offline Message

Hi vhslaw,

Good day!

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear about your experience with the extender. Did you make any changes on your main router? Have you tried to re-setup the extender to your main router? What is the brand and model of your main router?

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,

Oliver

Community Team

Message 2 of 4
jimcat
Aspirant

I have the same issue.. Worked for 1 day.. now the 2nd light down is amber/orange.. all rest are green. I am at a campground.. I do not know what type router it is I purchased this 11/4/2021   really am thinking taking it back. I have a internet signal as you can see, but it is intermittant.. and that is not acceptable.. Perhaps this does not act as a booster?

Message 3 of 4
olympos1625
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi jimcat,

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear about your experience with the Netgear. Have you tried contacting our Support team? If yes, please Dm us the case number.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,

Oliver

Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7