× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AX1800 4-Stream WiFi Mesh Extender-EAX20

Flgal7
Initiate

AX1800 4-Stream WiFi Mesh Extender-EAX20

I purchased my unit on Friday December 4/2020 and received it in yesterday's mail. The box did not contain a quick start guide or the power adaptor. I am looking for access to optaining the missing power adaptor so I can use the range extender. I have contacted support and have a case number but keep getting hung up on. Can someone point me to the missing power supply adaptor, please?

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: AX1800 4-Stream WiFi Mesh Extender-EAX20

This is the community support forum. Where members of the public try to help out. 

Your best options?

1. support (which you've done)

2. return/exchange it from where you got it. 

the install guide can be found at the support site. go to netgear.com/support/   type in your model number and it takes you to guides, firmware, and manuals. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
plemans
Guru

This is the community support forum. Where members of the public try to help out. 

Your best options?

1. support (which you've done)

2. return/exchange it from where you got it. 

the install guide can be found at the support site. go to netgear.com/support/   type in your model number and it takes you to guides, firmware, and manuals. 

Message 2 of 4
Flgal7
Initiate

Thank you. I tried both your solutions. The reason I came to Netgear for assistance is I was hoping they had a parts department. I am returning the first one to Amazon where I purchased it. Yesterday I purchased the same model directly from Netgear and go from there. 

Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

They don't. Sadly most replacement power supplies come from amazon/ebay

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7