× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Automatic resseting issue EX7700

Logan21
Initiate

Automatic resseting issue EX7700

Every week at the point my ex7700 extender is resetting itself and I will have to set it up again, no updates have fixed this and it's starting to become a big issue. Is there any fix? Should netgear replace this or look into it themselves as there's nothing about this issue online so I'm wondering if anyone has any fixes or also has this issue?
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: Automatic resseting issue EX7700

I've never had an issue like that. 

1. what firmware version is on it?

2. have you actually factory reset it yourself and ran through setup? Maybe its a corrupt setting causing an issue and its not "fully" resetting but just loosing some settings. 

3. did you set it up using the push button wps button or using the installation assistant?

Message 2 of 3
Logan21
Initiate

Re: Automatic resseting issue EX7700

Hi, thanks for the reply! <br>It's currently on V1.0.0.226 which I believe is the latest and I have reset it fully before which didn't change anything. When setting it up again I do it through mywifiextnet as normal either through connecting via wifi or ethernet <br> and it works until it doesn't which is obvious very strange.<br>Thanks alot!
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7