× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't access my EX6110 extender, says am not connected when I go to the mywifi site

CTooze003
Follower

Can't access my EX6110 extender, says am not connected when I go to the mywifi site

I am trying to access my extender by going to mywifi.net which used to work. Now, I am connected to the extender's network but I cannot access it at all. The internet works just fine but no matter what I cannot access my extender. Any ideas??

Model: EX6110|AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 3
lsqi7100
Aspirant

Re: Can't access my EX6110 extender, says am not connected when I go to the mywifi site

I had this problem too. I ended up resetting my device and setting up the 2.4 band to be a hidden network with a different name.  I connect to it specifically when I want to manage my extender.  The other thing you can do is figure out what IP address your extender is using and type that into your browsers address line.  

Message 2 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: Can't access my EX6110 extender, says am not connected when I go to the mywifi site

Like @lsqi7100 says, log into your router and find out what the extenders IP address is. It should be in the connected device (or equivelent).

Use that to access it. 

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7