× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot connect EX2700

MichaelC1234
Follower

Cannot connect EX2700

I am having difficulty connecting my N300 EX2700 wifi extender. My router is Rogers Hitron CGN3ACR.

I have tried the WPS button which doesn't work. I have performed factory reset multiple times both when plugged in and not plugged in. I have performed a factory reset of my router which hasn't helped.

When I perform the manual setup from a factory reset, I can get to the point where it tells me to log into the new network then hit "Continue". When I do so it takes me back to the login page. I no longer see a success page. When I log in again it takes me back to the beginning of the manual setup but this time it tells me that the extender could not establish a connection with the router. I have tried skipping this part to continue with the rest of the setup but am unsuccessful.

So no matter what I do now, I cannot get it to connect to my router. I have tried multiple devices, multiple browsers, have performed many factory resets, and am basically stuck.

Thanks in advance.

Model: EX2700|N300 WiFi Range Extender Essentials Edition
Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7