If your router and extender use the same WiFi network name (SSID), follow these instructions:
Note: These instructions apply only to the following extenders:
- ▪Nighthawk X6S AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi Mesh Extender Model EX8000
- ▪Nighthawk X6 AC2200 Tri-Band WiFi Mesh Extender Model EX7700
- ▪Nighthawk X4S AC2200 Tri-Band WiFi Mesh Extender Model EX7500
- ▪Nighthawk X4 AC2200 Dual-Band WiFi Mesh Extender Model EX7300
- ▪AC1900 Dual-Band WiFi Mesh Extender Model EX6400
To log in to your extender, enter one of the following URLs in your web browser depending on your device:
Note: To find your extender's IP address, log in to your router and look for a list of devices connected to your router. The extender's IP address displays in the list. For more information, see your router's user manual.
If your router and extender use different WiFi network names (SSIDs), make sure that your device is connected to your extender's network.
To log in to your extender, enter mywifiext.net in your web browser.
For more information, visit http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29746.