× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Connecting EX3110 - AC750 Extender to Arris Touchstone TG2472 router without WPS button

frogwash
Follower

Connecting EX3110 - AC750 Extender to Arris Touchstone TG2472 router without WPS button

Bought an EX3110 - AC750 and trying to use this extender to connect to a TV in a far room.  I had this working before, just had trouble with my router setup and had to change the names so now trying to get this thing operating once again.

Instructions say to "press the WPS on the extender"  then "within 2 minutes press the WPS button on the router or access point".  My router (Arris Touchstone TG2472) does not have a WPS button!

The model is what I have listed here...  not the Model I had to select to post this...  my model was not listed anywhere.

Thanks!

Model: EX3920|AC750 WiFi Range Extenders
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Connecting EX3110 - AC750 Extender to Arris Touchstone TG2472 router without WPS button

Hi frogwash - Please connect using the NETGEAR Installation Assistant. Refer to page 11.

http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/EX3110/EX3110_UM_EN.pdf

~Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7