× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: EAX20 AX1800 web page "Settings +" button does not expand to show sub menu items

TeamTricky
Tutor

EAX20 AX1800 web page "Settings +" button does not expand to show sub menu items

Just purchased the EAX20 AX1800.

It seems to be working just fine, and I am happy with it.

When I login into the web page from one PC, the "Settings +" and the "Do More +" buttons do NOT work.  These should expand into a list of sub menu items.  Since it does not expand, I can not get to these settings.

When I login from a different PC, the buttons work properly.

Both PCs are using Windows 10, both are using Chrome.  They are similar but different.  What setting on my PC (or in Chrome) would cause this?

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: EAX20 AX1800 web page "Settings +" button does not expand to show sub menu items

No clue why its working on one device and not the other. 

You can try clearing cache/cookies and see if that helps

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Try a different web browser on that pc. 

Message 2 of 6
TeamTricky
Tutor

Good idea.

I tried Microsoft Edge, and it worked.  This is the first time I ever launched Edge on my PC.  I always use Chrome.

So any ideas as to what would cause this to work with Chrome on one PC, but not another?

Both PCs are using the same Chrome Version 110.0.5481.178 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Message 3 of 6
plemans
Guru

No clue why its working on one device and not the other. 

You can try clearing cache/cookies and see if that helps

Message 4 of 6
TeamTricky
Tutor

I can't believe it by I cleared the cache and cookies, and now the Settings + menu works.

I am surprised by happy.

Message 5 of 6
plemans
Guru

Its the little things that cause issues 🙂 

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7