× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

EX2700 Can't log into the router

wesbeltz
Aspirant

EX2700 Can't log into the router

I've just done a factory reset because I installed the latest firmware. I've connected to the extender's network and it prompted me to input my e-mail address, a password, and two security questions. I did that. It returned me to a login screen, asking for my e-mail and the password I just created. I am positive I am entering my e-mail and password correctly. When I enter them, the screen refreshes back to the same login screen. There is no message about my password being incorrect. If I click on the password help option and answer both security questions, I can verify that I am not entering my e-mail or password incorrectly. I have gone through two rounds of doing a factory reset, entering my e-mail and creating a password, and both times it won't take me past this login screen. This is making it impossible for me to setup the extender.

Message 1 of 4
StephenB
Guru

Re: EX2700 Can't log into the router

Are the email address and password the same as the ones you were using before?

Message 2 of 4
wesbeltz
Aspirant

Yes, the e-mail and password are the same ones I used before I installed the firmware and did the factory reset.

Message 3 of 4
StephenB
Guru

Do you have an ad blocker or internet security software running on the PC that might be getting in the way?

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7